Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tech Check

Last night I went to that hot new restaurant Tech and the check was like WOW! How much was that crab cake? …ok that was my attempt (ill attempt?) at humor.

Last night Gino (the EIC) and I did a tech check at the Rotunda Theater. A technical check or "tech check" is when a filmmaker goes to the theater to see their film projected on the screen to see that it looks AND sounds right. The Part and our “Special Secret Film” looked and sounded right. Thank God.

Below are some pics I took with my cell phone. Bootleg? Well it’s not really bootleg since it’s photos right? Ok say it’s bootleg, I think I’m allowed to bootleg my own film right?

Anyway, below are the pics, they may be dark, but IT IS footage from the film (If you look real hard you can see the little green exit signs to the left and right of the screen).

I have included captions describing some of what the footage in the photos is, but the best way to find out exactly what the footage it is is to SEE the film. You can read about where to do that right here. Shameless self promotion? On this level of independent film there is no such thing…SEE THE PART! LOL.

You can see a bigger version of the slideshow here

No comments: