Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Director’s Cut-Edit 2

Gino and I just finished editing again. This was actually our third editing session. Our second session was actually spent re-editing the first scene with Andrea and Brittley. On second look we noticed a few things we wanted to change.

I know last time I said we were going to edit the “kitchen scene” next, but Gino decided he wanted to edit the “reveal scene” next. Who’s in the reveal scene? EVERYONE. All of the actors are in the scene. It’s explosions, helicopters, it’s an EXTRAVANGANZA! I know the actors are saying WOW I don’t remember, explosions and helicopters, but that’s the beauty of post production. I didn’t tell you that Gino is a special effects wiz.

Jus’ kidding. Besides the edits, everything is the way we shot it.

The scene isn’t finished, but most of it is done. Like the first scene, we’ll probably see some things we want to change the second time around.

At this point I don’t know what scene we’ll edit next, but I’ll tell you all…in vague terms of course. LOL.

Previous editing blog entries:
Director's Cut

No comments: