Part Blog Part News
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Principal Photography is DONE!
It's done, I'm tired. I'll write more later. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dankwa Brooks
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Check out our movie at
the Internet Movie Database
Popular Posts
Cast Away
I know the blog title is corny, but that’s the best I could think of on short notice. I want to talk about my cast and my casting process. O...
‘The Part’ 6th Anniversary
Today marks the 6 th Anniversary of Principal Photography on The Part . The Part is a ‘Nother Brother Entertainment production Writ...
Director's Cut
When you see this film, you'll see the "Director's Cut". Why? Because there is no studio involved fighting to make their c...
"The Part"-World Premiere
Aisha is apprehensive, not ashamed, of revealing her new acting part to her family. Her father doesn’t make matters better by putting her on...
The Second, our First
Waaay back this time last year, I wrote The Part . Soon after I designed a simple poster to help me actualize my script. I didn’t have a cas...
Director's Cut-Edit 5: Our Transition Team
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF 'NOTHER BROTHER ENTERTAINMENT Last Sunday, November 16, 2008, we started filming some of our tran...
You can call her Miss Ross
Allow me to introduce herself Her name is Andrea, RO to-the-S-S We saw others but she was the best best Naw I didn’t stutter she was just th...
Director's Cut-Edit 3:Meet the EIC
Since I wanted you all to know who this infamous Gino I keep refferring to here he is, the EIC-Editor in charge, my pinoy brother Gino. I a...
"The Part" Screening
Written in December 2007, The Part finally has its first public screening November 13, 2009 . With the majority of the story set at a cooko...
Principal Photography-Take 3-You Still Can’t Mess With My Crew
I have to say what an AWESOME job the whole crew did. I received so many great compliments about how well we worked together. I’m also so pr...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
August 2014
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
January 2012
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
November 2009
(6)
►
March 2009
(2)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December 2008
(1)
►
November 2008
(1)
►
October 2008
(6)
►
September 2008
(8)
▼
August 2008
(4)
Principal Photography is DONE!
Plus 3
You can call her Miss Ross
Cast Away 3
►
July 2008
(4)
►
June 2008
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment