Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Principal Photography-Take 3-You Still Can’t Mess With My Crew

I have to say what an AWESOME job the whole crew did. I received so many great compliments about how well we worked together. I’m also so proud to have had an all African American cast an astounding SIXTEEN actors as well as a mostly African American crew. Our goal at ‘Nother Brother Entertainment is not only to further propagate diverse images through development of films, but to also give work to African Americans behind the scenes also.

I have to give props to my man Jack who absolutely kept our production on track. I truly could not have done it without him.

Props to the Director of Photography Laylla. She has a great eye for detail and made sure all of shots had great composition.

Props to my man Preech. He made sure all of the sound equipment was working and most importantly sounded great.

I can’t forget our P.A.’s (Production Assistants) Yvette, Patricia, Steven and Wanda. They all worked tirelessly and were equally significant to our production.

I can’t thank my crew enough for the tremendous job they did! They were FANTASTIC!!!

Previous “Takes” on Principal Photography
Principal Photography-Take 1-The Definition
Principal Photography-Take 2-You Can’t Mess With My Crew

No comments: